Friday, December 26, 2008

Am at loss of words...

I feel at loss of words,
When I try to explain “I miss you”
I hear your breath even in my heartbeat
Now, you only explain what is, “missing you”
Togetherness only makes sense with you by my side
My love, fill up this emptiness by being forever mine!

I feel at loss of words
When I try to explain “I need you”
I feel your presence even in your absence
Now, you only explain what is, “needing you”
Mirthfulness only makes sense with you by my side
My love, fill up this glumness by being forever mine!

I feel at loss of words
When I try to explain “I love you”
I see your smile even with closed eyes
Now, you only explain what is “Loving you”
Happiness only makes sense with you by my side
My love, fill up this loneliness by being forever mine!

No comments: