Friday, September 18, 2009

“If we are all alone, we are all together in that too!”

Hey..long time no see huh?!! I know u are telling me this :) Yes not giving any reasons for suddenly disappearing. My bad and totally on me!
Had an interesting day which compelled me to blog. Interesting in many ways! Had an interesting discussion with someone I look up to and I wish many more such discussions to happen.
Day ending by watching “P.S. I love you”. I have read the novel twice and tried watching the movie. But the movie never matches the novel so always ditched the movie halfway. Today being a Friday night and me not having much to do I got somehow hooked to it. You know what my conclusion is – “Forget the book and try watching the movie as a new story altogether and am sure you will love it”.
I was wondering why I simply adore the book. I generally don’t like mushy movies or very mushy stories and this is the only romantic novel I can claim to have read. But today I realize why I like this. I like this because it tells that love is not about just one person in your life. There is love in every person’s life in many different forms and that love will never die. Be it for any reason a person associated with that love goes away, someone else will definitely fit into that. We humans are bound to feel love and bound to make love felt!

I think I wrote enough today :)
“Don’t be afraid to fall in love again,
P.S. I Love You!”

2 comments:

Mr Happy said...

well said venus :)

love is eternal and is prevalent anywhere everywhere

i loved ur profile quote

Akshay said...

Which book is this from? I think I have seen this line somewhere... not sure where.